SerenityHealth - Delivery feel and broke

Serenity Health .com is Horrible, I spent $3000.00 and the shipment was either packed wrong, or the item shifted during Shiping. Either way Literly 5 min. after it was dropped off outside it feel over and broke.

I never even got it out of the package or in my home.

No one will assit me in getting a resonable solution. I was told this never happened before so it must be my fault.

I still have the email where I was told to pay $1200more and they would ship me out the replacement parts and since they sold so many and this has nevr happened I must have done something wrong.

Beware of this company,

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 19, 2015 #986030

As you can see, the customer was obviously in the midst of unpacking the fountain and probably didn't have enough help and dropped the very heavy piece of marble. We recommend at least 2-3 people to unpack and install this water feature. You can see that some of the boards were already removed, proving that it was in fact the customer who was at fault. We feel terrible when things like this happen but we can't possibly reimburse every customer who has an accident.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to SerenityHealth. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about SerenityHealth.
Filing a new complaint about